Skip to main content

Site Navigation

Your Account

Choose Language

Released April 2011, ProfitGauges is the simplest yet most efficient accounting program for your trucking business.

302 Questions View all

Where to enter an advance and fee

Aaron where do i record an advance my company has a atm machine linked to our Id card and we can take an advance based on weekly millage also it charges a atm fee of $1.00 on the settlement it is in the Advances section where the fuel is


Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 1
Add a comment

1 Answer

Most Helpful Answer

On Proftgauges the advances will go under "retained earnings" you can make a subcategory under retained earnings and call it "Advances".

The ATM charge goes in under "Fees".

Was this answer helpful?

Score 1


Please note that RETAINED EARNINGS is ONLY on settlements. If you take an advance and it's not displayed on your settlements then you do not need to enter it in, other than the fee. I know it sounds dumb to not have the advance show up but I've seen a few cases where it didn't.


Add a comment

Add your answer

AL will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 93