Best way to do payroll

I am an owners of a S-corp. I am a driver as well. Currently, I have a W2-employee drive for me. Together, we drive as a team. I heard per diem is different for 2018. Would you please help us with what is the best way for both drivers to get the maximal deductible for per diem for 2018. Should I convert my employee to 1099? Thanks

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment