Site Navigation

Your Account

Choose Language

This houses general site questions, issues and feature requests.

201 Questions View all

Can you help with filing 2017 taxes

Need help filing our 2017 taxes... We are a hotshot trucker and need to find a new accountant that understands the trucking industry

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

John, since you missed the deadline for 2017 taxes, did you file an extension? Kevin said they are going to start taking new clients for 2018 tax returns as well as 2017 people who have filed for extensions. Their number is 855-800-FUEL. You can also find them at They would be the absolute best and if you can't get them they may have a recommendation. If you get someone local and you have questions, don't be afraid to post your questions here and ask around. Many tax prep professionals get trucking wrong. If you have any specific tax questions just ask and I can do my best to get you an answer.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0
Add a comment

Add your answer

John will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 41