Site Navigation

Your Account

Choose Language

getting paid 2 different %.

I get paid 2 % working as a O/O. it is 80% total but 20% is taxed by the company as I am still working as a company driver for them. 60% is not taxed as I own the truck and take care of all the maintenance and fuel. How should I track that with the accounting software? Right now I am just puttong in 60% with FCS and any other pay that comes with it. the 20% I have not added as I thought I will be getting a W-2 for that with a 1099 for the other 60%. Am I doing it correct or not.

Thank you for any help,

Daniel Trawick

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 1
Add a comment

1 Answer


If the company does give you both a W-2 and 1099 then you are doing everything correctly. There is no need to add your COMPANY DRIVER wage into your ProfitGauges... or other accounting program. Be sure to watch your per diem to ensure you are not doubling up IF your company does cover that with your W-2 wages.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0
Add a comment

Add your answer

Daniel will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 37