Site Navigation

Your Account

Choose Language

Genpac parts. (Water pump)?

Now that double eagle are out of business where do we buy parts for a genpac? I need the external water pump.any help would be great.

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

There is a company in goshen , in Bald Eagle. Give Tim a call at 574-538-1010 he was in service at double eagle and does all repairs you might have a need for. He has a local man rebuild tat water pump or they can get a new one

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0
Add a comment

Add your answer

Your will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 157