Skip to main content

Site Navigation

Your Account

Choose Language


Original post by: Jeremy and Katherine ,


It’s pretty simple. Whatever you buy for office, like printer, computer, paper, pens… etc, you can automatically enter under office tab. But if we’re talking like home insurance, or mortgage etc., then you have to decide what percentage of your house is taken by office, let’s say it’s 20%, small room, then enter only 20% of these expenses under office.

I normally enter small stuff that’s 100% office expense over here under profit gauges, but on a side I have an expense spreadsheet, showing things like internet bill, mortgage, utilities, insurance etc, then I take correct percentage under consideration, for example 20%, and that’s the amount that is my “other” office expense but I just show it to my accountant, I don’t enter it here.