- We need an extra expense reconcile month for entering things like interest once a year. Date from this reconcile month should...
- Monthly average is higher than any month in my history.
- How do you check bearing adjustment and How do you adjust the bearings? I'm about to get Micro Blue bearings for my trailer a...
- Looking for a logbook program that will work on a mac or ipad. need to be able to print mercer transportation logs.
- It looks like it is calculating an average month for the calender year it should be a lifetime average
- I herd KR say something last night that made me wonder. And made me think of a lot of things he has said about the model of a...
- I started a guide on per diem a few days ago before I reached 500 I was limited on how much I could do on it. Now I can find ...
- What is the idea? How will they work?
- 3600 S. Noah Dr Saxonburg, PA. 16056 PHONE: (724) 360-4080 http://pittsburghpower.com/ Performance and efficiency costume upg...
- I know this is already an idea on the list but I thought I'd get it on here to be voted on. A system to rate and give feedbac...
Page 1 of 2
- I have 2.85 and in 16th gear I'm right about where your looking for.
- You could look at a brand new one at a service desk display that still has the arrow on it or call turbo 3000D directly.
- are you talking about settlement expenses or monthly expenses? Either way you have to enter your expanses as a positive number not a negative number. i.e $4.45 not -$4.45
- I have never herd of top 2 being able to be disabled.
- That really depends on what he wants out of a company. I would say not let anybody talk him into leasing or buying a truck. Just be an employee at least until he has a good understanding of what OTR driving entails. Maybe go to Jubiz and the truck stops at Troutdale and make a list of the trucking companies and how many trucks are there, then find you which of those hire company drivers at his experience level. and buy a couple of driver's from those companies a cup of coffee.
- I know there is a place for it on the return and I believe it is deductible. But I let the tax professional tax preparer handle that I use CBS services in Indianapolis They specialize in trucking.
- This could be put in the Truck Specs under "Details of Operation" or the comments of the fuel up. But for multi trucks it would be nice to see this on the graph just like speed and weight.
- You should be able to open the month's expenses then make your corrections then re-save it. Pretty much the same as when you originally entered the month's expenses
- It wouldn't do you any good with a DPF. If you need a new muffler anyway you could put a pittsburgh power muffler on but the main consideration should be the cost of the muffler compared to others, but you won't see any improvement because of your DPF.
- Probably if you just comment on here what you want your profile name to be I'm sure he'll fix it for you. You can go into your profile and do some about me stuff and add a pic but I don't think you can change your name.
Page 1 of 10
I scan in what few paper receipts I get but 80% are already PDF like my profit gauges receipt I put them into a digital version of your 21 pocket folder. 1) what would be the purpose of printing the pdf's out and putting them in the folder if your going to scan your reciepts in anyway? 2) If your scanning receipts why even have the 21 pocket folder? It seems like your adding a lot of unnecessary steps.