- What expense category would I use for dues paid to business related organizations?
- Go to Kevin's profile page on Let's Truck. There is a book shelf with some books listed about half way down his page.
- It is done that way to compensate for the crown in the road.
- I am not sure of this but I don't think spousal support should ever be considered a business expense. Only business income and expenses should be entered in Profit Gauges. Therefore you shouldn't need a category for spousal support.
- email Aaron - aaron@mygauges.
- Sleep Dog mattress! 866-953-1019 talk to Lisa.
- WTF! Check your cab air bags. Linkage might be broke.
- Just staple each months receipt together and keep them in the same pocket. Then each month total all the loose receipts for that month and staple them together.
- My samples go to Horizon Lab through an OPS account. My last one shows a sample date of July 14, received July 16 and completed on July 18. I received the results via email with a PDF file attached on July 18. Simply open the PDF and print the results. Maybe your account isn't set up to get the results via email.
Page 1 of 3