Edge wear on steer tires, no feather wear...?
I were my steer right tire in about 60K due to that edge wear. My left steer last longer, about 150. I went to MD Alignment last year in Chicago and it didn't fix the problem. When I was putting my next set of tires I tried other place (BauerBilt) and that didn't fix the problem either. So now I have to put another one on and would like to fix the problem finally.
- there is no feather wear on either tires.
- RIGHT tire INSIDE always wear 2x times faster
- LEFT tire OUTSIDE wear slower
- It is a even wear, I dont think it is a bearing problem and all the components has been checked
- please note that the actual picture that I took with camera is a tire flipped on the rim, so I could do little more miles out of it. So please see the drawing for the actual wear problem. Wear on the tire on picture is on the INSIDE.
- and it pulls every day to different direction and its got horrible handling problem.
So I never got this problem figured out until now... got a new trailer, have zero funny wear... all that edge front tire wear cuzed by trailer!
Is this a worthwhile discussion?